Join RecSports for an Outdoor Yoga class that will flow as smooth as the wind through your hair. Please note that you will need to:
- Show your GREEN Campus Pass to university staff. Those that have a yellow or red Campus Pass will not be allowed entry into this event. Please have your GREEN Campus Pass ready for university staff to check upon arriving for the event.
- Bring your Irish1Card with you and show when you arrive.
Additional items to know
- Per university guidelines, face masks are required for the duration of this event.
- How to properly wear a face mask:
- Must cover nose and mouth
- Fasten securely with ties or ear loops
- Fit snugly but comfortably
- Include multiple layers
- What are alternatives to the ND masks Outdoors ONLY: Gaiters may be worn outdoors or when running, they are not a suitable replacement for a mask indoors on the Notre Dame campus.
Fitness freebies are open to any Notre Dame student, faculty, staff, retiree, or spouse. All ages and skill levels are welcome. Registration will open on RecRegister 72 hours prior to the event start time. Limited spots available. Click here to register.
About Outdoor Yoga
Plant your foot into the *turf* earth and strike your best tree pose! This yoga class will flow as smooth as the wind through your hair.
More Fitness Freebies
Click here for a complete schedule of Fitness Freebies for the Fall 2020 semester.
Originally published at recsports.nd.edu.