Join RecSports for Kripalu Yoga on Library Lawn! Kripalu Yoga will begin at 7:00 p.m. and Steve will be your instructor for the evening! In order to ensure physical distancing for all participants while arriving to participate, the time slot you are registering for will be the time you need to arrive to Library Lawn to check-in for this event. Please note that you will need to:
- Show your GREEN Campus Pass to university staff. Those that have a yellow or red Campus Pass will not be allowed entry into this event. Please have your GREEN Campus Pass ready for university staff to check upon arriving at Library Lawn.
- Bring your Irish1Card with you and show when you arrive at the check-in table at Library Lawn.
Additional items to know
- Per university guidelines, face masks are required for the duration of this event.
- Yoga mats will be physically distanced on Library Lawn. You are encouraged to bring your own yoga mat or towel if you have one for the lawn and spaces will be indicated on the lawn for those that bring their own mat or towel.
How to properly wear a face mask:
- Must cover nose and mouth
- Fasten securely with ties or ear loops
- Fit snugly but comfortably
- Include multiple layers
- What are alternatives to the ND masks Outdoors ONLY: Gaiters may be worn outdoors or when running, they are not a suitable replacement for a mask indoors on the Notre Dame campus.
Wellness Wednesdays on Library Lawn are FREE and open to Notre Dame students only. Registration will open on RecRegister 72 hours prior to the event start time. Limited spots available weekly. Click here to register.
About Kripalu Yoga
Kripalu Yoga focuses on holding postures longer to incorporate a deep, meditative state into the practice. Flows used in this class also help to strengthen the core, arms, shoulders, hips, and legs. Breathing exercises, meditation, and visualization are utilized to increase focus and concentration while decreasing stress and anxiety. This slow flow will challenge anyone from a beginner to a regular yoga practitioner.
More Wellness Wednesdays on Library Lawn
Click here for a complete schedule of Wellness Wednesdays on Library Lawn for the Fall 2020 semester.
Originally published at recsports.nd.edu.