Join RecSports for Sculpt'd at the Charles B. Hayes Family Sculpture Park! Please note that you will need to:
- Show your GREEN Campus Pass to university staff. Those that have a yellow or red Campus Pass will not be allowed entry into this event. Please have your GREEN Campus Pass ready for university staff to check upon arriving for the event.
- Bring your Irish1Card with you and show when you arrive.
Additional items to know
- Per university guidelines, face masks are required for the duration of this event.
- How to properly wear a face mask:
- Must cover nose and mouth
- Fasten securely with ties or ear loops
- Fit snugly but comfortably
- Include multiple layers
- What are alternatives to the ND masks Outdoors ONLY: Gaiters may be worn outdoors or when running, they are not a suitable replacement for a mask indoors on the Notre Dame campus.
Fitness freebies are open to any Notre Dame student, faculty, staff, retiree, or spouse. All ages and skill levels are welcome. Registration will open on RecRegister 72 hours prior to the event start time. Limited spots available. Click here to register.
Try this progressive boot camp workout in the Charles B. Hayes Family Sculpture Park. Join RecSports and The Snite Museum of Art at the northeast corner of the park (closest to the Compton Family Ice Arena) to get sweaty inspired by works in the Park.