Updated: August 13, 2020 at 2:43PM
- A number of modifications remain in effect during the phased return to campus activity.
The University's plan is subject to change. Check this website often for the latest information.
Campus Dining has adjusted their facilities and offerings in accordance with state guidelines and foodservice industry best practices. View the complete list of Campus Dining policies here.
- Dining in North and South Dining Halls will begin the semester by offering take out only. Self-service buffets will be replaced with individually portioned, served buffets. Guests can check the capacity and wait time for both dining halls via the ND Mobile app.
- Outdoor dining will be available in tents on North and South quads.
Grab n' Go & Grubhub app
- Retail outlets have revised menus to reflect Grab n' Go or individually plated carryout food only. Food orders from these outlets may be placed in advance through the Grubhub app and are available for pick up.
- Grab n' Go options at both dining halls will also be enhanced.