Updated: February 26, 2021 at 2:47PM
A number of modifications to on-campus activity remain in place:
- Outdoor student activities, which carry a lower risk of transmission, will be offered if they are sponsored or co-sponsored by a University department. Some student activities will continue to be offered virtually.
- Student club and organization gatherings will be offered virtually.
- No club and intramural sports at this time.
Spaces & Dining
- Seating capacity in several lounge and dining locations is reduced by approximately 25%.
- Rohr’s will offer only take out dining.
- Undergraduate residence hall visitation is limited to residents of that hall.
- Guests are limited to no more than two students beyond the number of residents assigned to the room.
- When resident guests are present in student rooms, everyone in the room must wear masks, distance appropriately, and leave doors open to increase ventilation.
- Students may still attend Mass in any residence hall, but they must depart from the hall after the liturgy ends.
- Faculty and Staff Accommodations
- Student Accommodations
- Work From Home
- Working Group on Schools and Childcare
- Pay and Benefits
- Essential Employees & Remote Work
Health and Safety
- Health & Safety Practices
- Face Masks & Face Coverings
- Physical Distancing
- Hand Hygiene
- Daily Health Check
Prevention and Testing
COVID-19 Policy - September 4, 2020