Updated: January 27, 2021 at 4:43PM
Working Group on Schools and Childcare
Charge: To determine how we need to inform our approaches as local school leaders formulate plans.
The University convened a group of faculty and staff to inform our approaches as local school leaders formulate plans. If you have thoughts, or would like to participate in some way (serving on the working group, participating in a listening session, etc.), please let us know. We welcome engagement from faculty, graduate students, and staff alike.
- Maura Ryan, VP and Associate Provost for Faculty Affairs (Co-chair)
- Robert McQuade, VP Human Resources (Co-chair)
- Angie Torain - Athletics, Compliance
- Denise Murphy - Director of Compensation and Benefits
- Elly Brenner - Director, Center for University Advising
- Jay Caponigro - Director of Community Engagement
- Lee Getler - Faculty, Anthropology
- Luigi Albergati - Director of Student Dining
- Lynn McCormick - Department Coordinator, Arts and Letters
- Maggie Fink - Graduate student
- Peggy Hnatsuko - Director, Family Resource Center