Updated: July 09, 2020 at 10:34PM
Academic Year Continuity Advisory Committee
Charge: Develop a proposal for the structure and timing of Academic Year 2020-2021 that furthers the University's core mission and preserves the value of a Notre Dame education while also providing substantial flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing conditions.
- David Bailey (Chair), Vice President for Strategic Planning and Institutional Research
- Jim Morrison, Associate Provost for Strategic Initiatives
- Laura Carlson, Vice President and Associate Provost, Dean of the Graduate School
- Mary Galvin, William K. Warren Foundation Dean, College of Science
- Sarah Mustillo, I.A. O’Shaughnessy Dean, College of Arts and Letters