Updated: July 13, 2020 at 7:04AM
In its decision-making about reopening campus for Fall 2020, the University is guided by three principles: the safety of all students, faculty, staff and their families; an ongoing commitment to offering an unsurpassed undergraduate education that nurtures the mind, body and spirit; and an equal commitment to advancing human understanding through scholarship, research and post-baccalaureate programs that heal, unify and enlighten.
The President's Reopening Advisory Committee provides oversight for reopening efforts. It is aided by subcommittees composed of faculty and staff from across the University. In addition, there are many other task groups and committees working on reopening planning within colleges, schools, departments and units.
- Medical/Health Sub-Committee
- Operations Reopening Sub-Committee
- Communications Sub-Committee
- Academic Reopening Sub-Committee
- Faculty Advisory Committee
- Student Advisory Group for Campus Reopening