Updated: April 15, 2021 at 11:23AM
University Testing Center
The University operates an on-site testing center located at the North Dome of the Joyce Center.
Testing includes diagnostic testing—for those with symptoms of COVID-19 or other respiratory illnesses, or for those who have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19—and surveillance testing—testing a random selection of people from across campus.
Testing is free to all currently enrolled Notre Dame students, all faculty teaching or conducting research on campus during the semester, and benefit-eligible staff.
The campus site will supplement testing available to members of the campus community through their physicians’ offices and other locations in the county.
Diagnostic Testing entrance is at Gate 3 of the Joyce Center, by appointment only.
- To schedule a diagnostic test, students should first complete a telehealth screening through University Health Services (574-631-7497), while faculty and staff may utilize telehealth services through the Notre Dame Wellness Center (574-631-0050) or their primary care provider.
- When available, drive-up diagnostic testing is located on Moose Krause Circle, just north of Gate 3 of the Joyce Center North Dome.
- Surveillance Testing entrance is at Gate 2 of the Joyce Center.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Gate 3 diagnostic testing only.)