Updated: January 11, 2021 at 10:33AM
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Use the hand sanitation stations installed in campus building entrances in which employees are working.
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, including after touching your mask or face, when entering common spaces, workrooms and break rooms, and while using shared workspaces, electronic devices, equipment or other tools.
- Additional hand hygiene protocols, including the wearing of gloves, etc, may be required in various campus settings, as appropriate.