Updated: July 10, 2020 at 3:49PM
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Hand sanitation stations have been installed in campus building entrances in which employees are working in Phase 2 and will be added to all campus buildings going forward.
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, including after touching your face covering or face, when entering common spaces, workrooms and break rooms, and while using shared workspaces, electronic devices, equipment or other tools.
- Additional hand hygiene protocols, including the wearing of gloves, etc, may be required in various campus settings, as appropriate.