Updated: July 21, 2020 at 8:26AM
- A number of modifications remain in effect during the phased return to campus activity.
The University's plan is subject to change. Check this website often for the latest information.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- During Phase 2, hand sanitation stations were installed in campus building entrances in which employees are working and will be added to all campus buildings going forward.
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, including after touching your mask or face, when entering common spaces, workrooms and break rooms, and while using shared workspaces, electronic devices, equipment or other tools.
- Additional hand hygiene protocols, including the wearing of gloves, etc, may be required in various campus settings, as appropriate.