Updated: August 04, 2020 at 1:03PM
- A number of modifications remain in effect during the phased return to campus activity.
The University's plan is subject to change. Check this website often for the latest information.
Coronavirus Response Unit COVID-19 Hotline: 574-634-HERE (4373)
- Notre Dame hotline to answer coronavirus-related questions 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
University Counseling Center HelpLine: 574-631-TALK (8255)
- Enables ND students can speak with a counselor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click here for more information.
- University Counseling Center 24/7 Crisis Intervention: 574-631-7336
Faculty & Staff
- Notre Dame Wellness Center: 574-634-WELL (9355)
- Notre Dame Wellness Center COVID Line: 574-631-0050
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a crisis counselor
- Veteran’s Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255; Press 1 OR text 838255
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
- Chat available on thehotline.org or text LOVEIS to 22522
- National Sexual Assault Hotline (RAINN): 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 OR text TalkWithUs to 66746
- Emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster
Indiana Warmline: 800-933-5397
- Non-crisis talk line – 15 minutes/day – talk to a peer who is in recovery from mental health challenges
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm ET
- American Association of Poison Control Centers: 1-800-222-1222
National Eating Disorders Association Helpline: 1-800-931-2237
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 11am-9pm ET, Fri 11am-5pm ET
- United Way’s 211.org (Assistance locating a variety of resources and referrals): Call 211
Epworth Hospital (Psychiatric) Admissions Office: 1-574-647-8400
- Address: 420 N. Niles Avenue; South Bend, IN 46617
- Emergency: Call 911; Go to the nearest emergency department