Updated: February 23, 2021 at 8:49AM
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
COVID-19 vaccines currently available have been shown to be highly effective and have undergone rigorous testing before being released to the public. Vaccination becomes even more important as new, more transmissible variants of COVID-19 are circulating in the United States, including in Indiana.
If you are currently eligible for the COVID-19 vaccination in your state, we encourage you to make an appointment to get vaccinated.
We are in the process of applying to become a vaccination administration location. There is no guarantee that we will be approved by the Indiana Department of Health. If we are approved, it is unclear when we might receive doses, how many we will receive, and what rules for allocation/distribution will apply.
Notre Dame will follow the guidelines from the COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation Plan provided by the Indiana Department of Health.
The following eligibility information is based on guidance from state health departments, but may not reflect the complete or most recent guidelines. Use the provided links to access all available information.
- Patient-facing healthcare personnel
- Long-term care facility residents
- Those working in a congregate living facility for youth
- Public-facing first responders who could be called to the scene of an emergency
- Age 80 and older – Eligible beginning 1/6/21
- Age 70-79 – Eligible beginning 1/13/21
- Age 65-69 – Eligible beginning 2/1/21
- Age 60-64 – Eligible beginning 2/23/21