Updated: March 10, 2021 at 11:10AM
Printing & Academic Materials Deliveries
Instructors can find a list of their students currently in Q/I using the Dual-Delivery Report for Instructors (log-in required).
- Students or their instructors should email email@example.com with printing needs. Instructors should include the student name and location on the email to ensure it reaches the student.
- Deliveries will be made Monday-Friday.
- All documents should be submitted by 2:00 p.m. and will be delivered the same day before 5:00 p.m.
- Faculty can deliver materials to 142 Flanner Hall by 2:00 p.m. and items will be delivered by 5:00 p.m.
- All items should be labeled with the student's name and the location of the delivery.
Note: We do not recommend test/quizzes being delivered in this manner as this process does not guarantee the same security offered by the Sara Bea Testing Center, nor is there an ability to proctor these tests or to have them returned.