Updated: August 07, 2020 at 3:23PM
- Facilities & Environment
- Service in the Community: engagement.nd.edu
COVID-19 Additional Accommodation Request Form
- Faculty and staff whose age or health condition falls within one of the CDC High-Risk Categories or who have other special circumstances may seek a workplace adjustment through the reasonable accommodation process.
- Well-Being While Working Remotely
Alternative Worksite (Remote Work) Policy
- Remote Work Toolkit on HR website, which includes:
- Information for managers and supervisors, departments and staff
- Technology resources, such as voicemail forwarding, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Google Drive, and Cisco Any Connect VPN
- Personal and family illness leave policies
- The Employee Compassion Fund is designed to assist individuals who find themselves in a temporary financial hardship. The granting of funds will either permanently resolve the financial hardship or bridge the individual to a permanent solution to the hardship presented. Individuals wishing to contribute to the fund to assist colleagues in a time of need can do so through a designated PayPal collection portal.
- COVID-19 Response Coordination Task Force
- Coronavirus Diagnostics: An FAQ
- ADA Employee Accommodation Process