Updated: January 19, 2021 at 7:57AM
- Resilient Teaching (formerly Insructional Continuity)
- Learning Continuity
- Research Lab Reopening
- Hesburgh Libraries COVID-19 Response
- Registrar Classroom Teaching & Learning Technologies Information
- Facilities, Services, and Policies
- Service in the Community: engagement.nd.edu
COVID-19 Additional Accommodation Request Form
- Faculty and staff whose age or health condition falls within one of the CDC High-Risk Categories or who have other special circumstances may seek a workplace adjustment through the reasonable accommodation process.
- Well-Being While Working Remotely
Alternative Worksite (Remote Work) Policy
- Remote Work Toolkit on HR website, which includes:
- Information for managers and supervisors, departments and staff
- Technology resources, such as voicemail forwarding, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Google Drive, and Cisco Any Connect VPN
- Personal and family illness leave policies
- The Employee Compassion Fund is designed to assist individuals who find themselves in a temporary financial hardship. The granting of funds will either permanently resolve the financial hardship or bridge the individual to a permanent solution to the hardship presented. Individuals wishing to contribute to the fund to assist colleagues in a time of need can do so through a designated PayPal collection portal.
- COVID-19 Response Coordination Task Force
- Coronavirus Diagnostics: An FAQ
- ADA Employee Accommodation Process
University Health Services
- Staff are available by appointments only 7 days a week: Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please call 574-631-7497.
- All students may call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
University Counseling Center (UCC)
- Confidential drop-in Zoom and in-person sessions are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 574-631-7336 to schedule.
- Call 574-631-7336 prior to in-person appointments in St. Liam Hall, and enter through the Well Door on the southeast entrance of the building.
- The 24/7 Helpline, 574-631-TALK, is available for students to speak with a counselor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Care and Wellness Consultants
- The Center for Student Support and Care is available to support students in need. Students who do not already work with a Care and Wellness Consultant and would like assistance getting connected with resources should contact 574-631-7833.
McWell Emotional Well-Being Resources
- Ph: 574-631-7970
- Twitter: @McWellND
- University Health Services
- Campus Ministry
- Need to Talk Virtual Appointments
- Ph: 574-631-8508