Updated: July 09, 2020 at 11:50AM
The University's plan is subject to change based on our evolving understanding of COVID-19 and its impact. Check this website often for the latest information.
- Message on reopening the University: Student deferrals, international student considerations Jul 7
- Letter on reopening the University: Classroom technology, visitors policy, new working groups Jul 2
- Message on reopening the University: Pre-matriculation testing, contact tracing Jun 26
- More news
- Facilities, Services, and Policies
- Service in the Community: engagement.nd.edu
COVID-19 Additional Accommodation Request Form
- Faculty and staff whose age or health condition falls within one of the CDC High Risk Categories or who have other special circumstances may seek a workplace adjustment through the reasonable accommodation process.
Alternative Worksite (Remote Work) Policy
- Remote Work Toolkit on HR website, which includes:
- Information for managers and supervisors, departments and staff
- Technology resources, such as voicemail forwarding, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Google Drive, and Cisco Any Connect VPN
- Personal and family illness leave policies
- The Employee Compassion Fund is designed to assist individuals who find themselves in a temporary financial hardship. The granting of funds will either permanently resolve the financial hardship or bridge the individual to a permanent solution to the hardship presented. Individuals wishing to contribute to the fund to assist colleagues in a time of need can do so through a designated PayPal collection portal.
- Alternative Worksite (Remote Work) Policy
- COVID-19 Response Coordination Task Force
- Coronavirus Diagnostics: An FAQ
- ADA Employee Accommodation Process